Friday, July 17, 2015

New things are happening

Many new things are happening.. Goals Goals Goals !!!!!

I am raising funds to further my education through PPA and PPM !!!
This means awesome new looks, photography ideas, and such for my clients and comp images! 

 I am sooo excited to announce I will be selling Simply said to raise money to reach my goals.. Many of the products will also work well with my photography!!!  But I can also make props for others and great gifts too! 




( Image from Simply Said website ) 

I have been asked how people can get these items.. We have a few ways. 
1. Direct order from site
2. Order through me
3.Party order 
4.Ask

I am awaiting my first international print comp merits judging...  this is part of my new goals.. 
Yes.. I am nervous! I am also waiting on the printers national print competition! This is something cool for me and the clients!!!! 


I have been looking into ways to make awesome packages for clients wanting to use both services! 

I would love to open up a Q and A for my blog. Inbox questions you think would be great on the blog! 

YouTube is next on my list with expanding Instagram and Pinterest !!! 

Let me know ....what you think.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment