Monday, June 18, 2012

 Kendyl  has been coming to my studio since she was a newborn baby. Though the year I have photographed her as she grew.  She has been a wonderful and happy baby to photograph and I look forward to seeing her through the years... Its always sad when they hit the year mark though, we see their cute faces a little less often.  So coming up really soon... Happy Birthday Miss Kendyl!
When I was asked by this bride to photograph her wedding, I was excited as usual... I love collaborating on weddings with fun and beautiful brides!  I was surprised when I arrived at the church though....It was like a class reunion.....I was photographing a wedding for a former classmate, as well as a bridal party full of  old classmates and other awesome people...This wedding was a blast.....But this was not the most amazing part.... I saw something that day, while all brides and grooms are in love.... these two had something I don't see often .... even though the day was rushed, we had very limited time, and all was hectic... never once did They ever seem frustrated or annoyed.  This is rare because most all couples get a little cranky under pressure ... but not these two....they were very patient and aware of each others needs... reminding me of the couples I have met that have been together for 50 years... so, before I get all teary eyed ... I would just like to say... Congrats Steve and Jamie!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment