Friday, November 9, 2012

MTM Photography And Custom Edits.. a fun a busy fall!

MTM Photography And Custom Edits.. a fun a busy fall!

 The seniors of 2013 are still making their way into the studio! They have been a great group this year... very fun, creative, and interesting to photograph. Being a local photographer in Vassar I have been able to photograph Seniors from all over Vassar, Caro, USA, Reese, and more. I was even able to photograph a senior from a contest MTM Photography and Custom edits had for a senior session give away! The winner was so awesome to work with!
I have also noticed another group of babies making it's way through the studio!  I love newborn and Baby photography. This has become one of the things I specialize in most! I love when mommies to be come in for baby bump sessions . It's an awesome time to bond with the new family to be...



Holiday mini's have been taking up a section of my time as well. Seasonal photography for children is always a nice addition to the mix..

New light testing has been a fun part of my last few weeks. Model Katie was a huge help this week for a little fun time for a personal project!



MTM PHOTOGRAPHY AND CUSTOM EDITS

No comments:

Post a Comment