Monday, February 24, 2014

Photography... my place in the world!

Today's blog is on a heartfelt personal level! Why do I choose to be a photographer? Well  unlike others who do it for fun, or because it is cool or trending right now..I do it to preserve family. To preserve moments in time.. to memories captured!!! 


I want to help capture every moment from your child's favorite toy to your daughters first dance outfit to the kiss at your wedding and the newborn that you cherish.. from high school grad images and more!!!


So many moments in life are special, and we only have so long to preserve them. I have devoted my life to studies in photography, editing, and other related things!!! I have a personal mission to make sure everyone can have these special memories preserved and done so with professional care. 


Today's moments are tomorrows memories... and all you have after the days and years move forward are the images in your head.. and those preserved on your walls , and in albums ... 




No comments:

Post a Comment