Monday, January 19, 2015

Seniors 2016 contact me

You, yes you! Seniors 2016. It is your time to show everyone just how unique you are with a senior session !
Specials for the go getters that  rock! Senior model ... regular session.. small session ..large session.. 
 So, here is the news ! I need you to contact me ASAP if you want to be part of a exclusive group that gets some special deals and treatment 
 Another cool thing... MTM just joined Instagram in a separate account! Hoping to share images, behind the scenes, and more!Instagram... Instafun
So, MTM has also started Pinning on Pinterest. Why , so I can show off some cool images.. and so I can send clothing ideas and such to my seniors, moms, and families.. 

I would love to hear from you if you are interested in Seniors 2015 deals! I need a picture of you, info on what activities you are in, and a short reason why you believe you would rock at representing MTM. 

MTM Photography And Custom Edit 989-615-7280


No comments:

Post a Comment