Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Color Palettes  Let me Help You!
Many customers have said....It's so hard to choose what looks right, what photographs well, what schemes should I use together.  Leave it to me!    I love to design, I started my design background  back in 1996 with 2 years of Advertising and Design  at the local tech center, followed by years of scrap-booking, photography, color studies, and the  aid of other professionals.  If you are interested in free phone and online consults, feel free to let me know! The props in this session were a mix, I have the green pail, and actually own a rainbow sox monkey, I have a sock monkey hat { not this one }. I love all sessions to look somewhat different , so I encourage items from home in the mix. I do have hair accessories for girls that would match this, and for boys a brown hat or, add your own flair!

No comments:

Post a Comment