Sunday, July 1, 2012



Instagram Fun To Come SOON!


Like everyone else in America ... I have become addicted to Instagram! 

As I have noticed in a trend of my own as well as others.... Photographs on Instagram are of food, fun times, family, friends, pets and more!  I got to thinking... what will happen to all these cherished images I took when I didn't Have My DSLR with me?  So I decided to try to print these through my photo Lab! From some phones,  its possible to print rather large, some say up to 16x16... I decided for my first project I would print them as 3x3.   I will be blogging and hopefully pinning these fun crafts to show many ways to display the awesome fun on the images... 
In case anyone is wondering for sessions.....
I can do professional style square images in studio and on location, that are unique and cool as well.  
 Yes, Photographing lunch is OK!
 Achievements too!
 Pets that are not  having their images taken!
 To things that make us laugh!
 Times with friends!
 Yummy treat!
 Getting to help others...
 Don't forget the pets!
 Everyone has to have one of the self taken cheesers!
 Places you go!
 Favorite things!
To time with your friends! { on here 2x's... must be important }




 MTM Photography And Custom Edits
Bree 989-615-7280 { MI }
Become a Facebook Fan / Liker! 








No comments:

Post a Comment