Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Creativity * July Special * Wedding Beauty * Fundraiser

Tons happening at MTM Photography And Custom Edits Again

Where do I start... well here I will start with the awesome never seen before July Special :


This session is good for any newly booked session in July! I am looking for creative, different, themed.. and so on.. Pennell Farms, Wesleyan Woods, And Millers Orchard have all agreed or worked out something with me to take images at their locations!  Speaking of that.. here is a super cute example piece of just one spot out there..at Pennell Farms.. I just think  this this lil one is super cute and she was a blast! Her family has worked with me when they can for years.. I think they also earned the farthest traveled customers too see me award lol..


I own tons of cute props to make sessions unique, different, and fun! If prop stashes can be an addiction.. I guess I am guilty as charged! 

I am always up for fun weddings and couples sessions! I have many ideas for those too! 


This was such a fun couple.
I Have gotten to work with them 
for a while.




We have also made a trip to Renaissance Fest and fell in love with it


I would actually like to work with people in costume! 

We have also been visiting Pet Angel Cat Rescue In Frankenmuth MI


So many pets in need of a home.. which leads me to a fundraiser with a pet feature in a calendar plus a pet session! 


This is a Instagram shot of the calendars I am looking to make with pet images on them! 

Ok, so this is an outtake from one of my last sessions! I love outtakes! 



Lastly, I would love to let you know I have Hair and MUA locally that would love to help you look your best for a session! 


So to end this awesome blog, I would love to add in an image of some creative fun I have been working on or looking into lately for personal projects and to maybe use for studio too..


I hope you enjoyed seeing all the new things going on with MTM ! 

989-615-7280

Photography * Michigan * Unique * Fun * Supporting Local Growth * Love What I Do 



No comments:

Post a Comment