Saturday, July 18, 2015

My thoughts, my work, my goals .. me!

On a 

Slightly more personal note... 


The other day I wrote about some of my projects, my goals, my wish list of accomplishments.. I want to further establish that in my blog!  

You will see a few changes... I have been working on 

Branding




Packages and Packaging 




I have been working hard on packages, packaging, creative new items such as the Simply Said Line.. and so on.. I realized how much I love designing and creativity. I decided if it can help me reach my goals it is a double win!!!  


I Love:


Well.. as you can see.. I love babies! I love watching them grow! I love working with seniors the fresh creativity is so energizing! E sessions for couples are another favorite!!! I discovered several years back exactly how important good images are.. When you don't have them of certain people or times.. it can be heartbreaking! That's why I have created the "your so worth it " campaign! It breaks my heart to know people are going to someday look back at memories and realize they had went somewhere cheaper and now only have odd color, out of focus, or oddly cropped image. You can't get those times back! It breaks my heart to see it. So I try to have packages and options for almost every budget . 


For the love of pets




I love animals. I have been taking my son to volunteer at the Pet Angels in Frankenmuth !!! He loves it.. We want to do some fundraising things for the animals ! It is what we love !!!



Thanks for reading! I look forward to hearing from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment