Monday, August 24, 2015

August At MTM Photography And Custom Edits

Hello everyone.. August is almost over already! It has been an exciting month! I recently did a vintage glamour themed Senior session, An awesome Senior Session with a fire truck, took a PPM/PPA Merit education class and am gearing up for the fall conference!  I hope to be bringing soooo many more exciting things to MTM!



Ashton looked awesome in her gown and vintage looking items as we shot at the Vassar Theatre in Vassar Michigan! 


I am soooo excited about Tyler's next session!  The firetrucks and fire-hall were awesome "props" for the session! We have more planned! 


Nathan had a fun first session the other week. His mom made it an awesome time and he was just great! I can not .. I mean can not!!!! Wait for our other sessions!!!!!! 



Attended my first Merit class for my  PPA Master Photographer Journey. 1 merit  down 24 to go yeah!!!      ( have to start somewhere) This is to better prepare me for next years IPC . ( International Print Comp ) . I have been a PPA member for a while and a PPM member since recent. My goals are to set myself apart in the sea of photographers people see everywhere! I want to really bring next level quality to my clients! To provide the images they deserve! From time to time I will be taking on special projects for such reasons... ( more info to come ) for that. 

I am starting my Fall Family and back To School Specials ! Get in while there are open spots! Seniors.. fall is approaching we shall be doing fall color sessions before you know it. make sure you have clothing picked out and ready! 

Have A great One! Thanks For Reading and Supporting Dream!  

No comments:

Post a Comment