Sunday, April 12, 2015

1st Birthday * Mommy and Me * BF

I had the most wonderful momma and baby in to the studio! Baby came in for her first birthday session with smash cake and all! Mom also chose to do a breastfeeding bonding segment in her session. 


Breastfed or bottle fed this is an awesome bonding moment that can be added to a session! We have such little time with our little ones before they grow. Why not cherish every moment!!! I tell my moms to always make sure to get into images with little ones.. Everyday is a gift and not a promise. I myself have very few images with my mom and wish she would have let us take more images. A lot of moms that come in are waiting for the perfect time, or to lose 5 lbs or to get new clothes.. I want to say.. just embrace the moments. I can help you look good! This mom was naturally beautiful and we all are in our own ways too!  


Feel free to ask me about bonding sessions, lifestyle sessions, fresh 48 sessions, and day in the life of sessions as well as grandparent sessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment