Friday, April 24, 2015

Models

I have been working with several girls who have modeled for me. Our ultimate goal is to be published. We are awaiting images in some smaller publications and  anticipating some larger ones as we go ! I would like to introduce 2 of these models.. I asked them to tell me what they liked about MTM, about Modeling, and 3 random facts!  




What I love about modeling.
I love that i can express myself through photos, I get to show the real me. I get to feel confident and have fun.
I loved working with you because you were so helpful, posing with posing, ideas, ect. Its very stressful when you get in a studio and the photographer wants you to take all the control! You were very quick with the responses between us, and editing. I loved that when I got home from the shoot, a photo was already up!
Three things about me.
Well I love what I do. Modeling. Serving, and of course being a nanny. I am very outgoing so I love to make new friends and be everywhere i can.
I went to school for culinary so I am a great cook!
I am honestly just a big ball of energy and told I'm super fun to work with.


I love modeling because I love capturing emotions and beauty that you don't see on a regular basis. Making art is a gift and models and photographers do just that! I loved working with Bree because she was so down to earth and it felt like I have known her forever. She made everything comfortable, easy and fun!! Great person to work with
I am a coffee fanatic.
I am a dreamer, window shopper and love shopping even without money. (Crazy I know)
I love sweating, I love the feeling of burning calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment