Monday, April 27, 2015

Amber ( One of the stylists I collaborate with)

I have been making connections with Hair and or makeup artists. If you would like to be a part of the services I offer feel free to contact me!


Meet Amber from Street Light Style in Vassar.. She has offered to do regular styling for only 10 dollars for my clients! Seniors etc need to be pampered! This is a special time! If you have  other hair needs inquire for pricing. 


I have been a hair professional for 12 years I do cuts, styles, waxing, color, and extensions. 
I work Monday and Wednesday and I'll come in on weekends if needed.


This is one of my 2016 Senior Models! I want to thank her for coming in today! 


Street Light is located in Vassar Across from the Theater. 


Amber is fun and friendly and does a great job! 


No comments:

Post a Comment