Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pet Angel Frankenmuth MI

I am just sitting here thinking about all the beautiful cats/kittens that I encountered today while doing some volunteer work ....I wish I could take them all home .. ( insert crazy cat lady jokes here) ..

The cats just loved my bag... it may be because 1 of the kitties of my own.. just loves to lay on it herself! 



Harold is a blind cat in need of a home preferably without other pet.. he is unable to see them and can get scared of them. He would make an awesome pet.. he was very sweet. I would have loved to take him home... I have a 1 eyed kitty myself. 
 This sweet kitty seemed to want to pose for me... if you love to photograph your pet this one is perfect! 

 Another one of my favorites!!! I just loved this one!!!!!! 
 The office manager.. wow does this sweet cat look grumpy!  They are always accepting donations, food, liter.. and so on.. it is an awesome place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment